The two most common elements in the universe are hydrogen and
stupidity. ~Harlan Ellison


Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Crappy Crappy Crappy Summer So Far....

I havn't bloged in while. Why?

Well, lets start at the beginning:

My Pa died in May, a week after that me and my mother had to go put Papa in a nursing home, a week after I got back home from that my Granny died. She passed a way one day before the months aniversayry of my my Pa's death. We had her funeral on the the month aniversary of my Pa's funeral, and no they werent even married to each other. A couple of weeks after that my mom is hospitalized for ulcers (go figure), and to top it all off both she and my brothers and sister are moving in the next month or so. They arent moving together..Im talking separate moves...yeah.

Crappy summer indeed.
*sigh*

No comments: