The two most common elements in the universe are hydrogen and
stupidity. ~Harlan Ellison


Thursday, August 28, 2008

Working Out

So, I stopped working out about a year and a half ago. I weigh less but I wear a bigger size..if that makes any sense. Anyhoo, I finally get the energy to go work out yesterday when I saw a workout show on Fit TV. It was belly dancing, so I thought to myself, "No one is here, I can try it out to see if I like it."

OMG I am so bad at dancing!! LOL

So, seeing as the dancing was a failure I decided to go outside to run. There is this big brush pile next to the track that me and J use, and as I was passing by it I thought to myself " I should really watch out for snakes coming out of there" As I looked down to watch out for snakes I seethe head of one of the biggest snakes I have ever seen (in the wild) RIGHT BY my foot. I surprisingly didn't squeal and run away. But I did go inside. That ended my workout for yesterday. With the belly dancing and the running I got maybe 25 mins. in. Maybe today I can get out there with J...and make him run ahead of me LOL

No comments: